Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Color Challenge

Hi Everyone! It is a beautiful day here today. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I am always needing birthday cards, so I made one yesterday for a few challenges. For the Magnolicious challenge the colors are pink, green and light yellow. Wonderful colors for summer! I used Basic Grey papers, Basics Bulletin and Sweet Threads Lacy Organic. I colored with Spectrum markers. The patterned paper was roughed using a distress tool and then I edged the paper with Primrose ink. I made the flower by tearing the petals and leaves, edging the petals with Primrose ink and layering the petals in a circular pattern. I have shown some pictures below on how I made the flower. Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.






Challenges Entered:

Magnolia-licious Pink, Green, Light yellow
Basic Grey Anything Goes
PaperPlay Destruction

5 comments:

Catherine said...

This is fab and I love that flower!!!!

Sue said...

April, Tilda is so sweet. Those colors are so pretty together. Great flower too!

Hugs
Sue

Brenda said...

Adorable card! Love how you did the flowers and the colors are beautiful.

Donna Ellis said...

A darling card! Love the flowers, especially with the bright edging, April. You always come up with marvelous inventiveness!

Sheri said...

Love you're flower and your card is so darling! That thank you so much for joining us at PaperPlay! :)

Blog Archive