Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Circles, Polka Dots and All Round Fun

Hello, I want to wish you a day filled with good things! It is going to be a scorcher here, but I am thankful for air conditioning. I am entering this card in the House Mouse "Circles, Polka Dots and All Round Fun" challenge! This WAS fun. As you can see I really went in circles with dotted paper, buttons, dies, donut and circle flowers! I am glad you stopped by. Have a wonderful day!




11 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous and love the image, but adore those pinwheel flowers, thank you so much for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Stacy Morgan said...

ACK! This is so darn adorable! Awesome job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.

Olena said...

Very cute card! Love this stamp with mouse!!! Great job, April!

Sue said...

April, your circle and dotty card is wonderful! Love the mouse image, so cute. Great flowers, they add the perfect touch. So glad you had time to join us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done!

Hugs
Sue

Heather said...

Gorgeous April, your colours and papers are stunning and such beautiful details......your image is adorable and brilliant colouring!!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining in the House Mouse and Friends challenge.

C said...

So adorable...love all the circles..I'd say you rocked that challenge!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh what a beautiful card! WONDERFUL colors, layout and design and your embellishments are beautiful too! Thank you for sharing your artwork and joining in the fun at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge blog.

Cheers!
Jennifer

E. Marie said...

This definitely meets the requirements of that challenge. Fantastic card - very cute!!

Dorte said...

Beautiful colours on your sweet card, perfect for our All 'round' fun challenge at HM&FMC. Good luck.
hugs Dorte

Gail said...

Awww, great card! Love the flowers!

Lori Barnett said...

GET OUT!!! This is so clever! I have this stamp...so I just might need to be a copy cat with your design! Thanks so much for playing our challenge at HM & Friends blog!

Blog Archive