Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog Hop Winners!

Thanks to all of you who joined in our blog hop on Thursday and Friday! Here are the winners! Congratulations!


Grand Prize #1 – Stamp Set of your choice on cling cushion
JAYMACK
Grand Prize #2 – Stampette Set of your choice on cling cushion
HELEN M
1st Place – 2 Glitter Tinsels of your choice
KATHY VOGEL
2nd Place – 3 small Embossing Powders of your choice
JULIE
3rd Place – 3 small Glitters of your choice
NW FLAMINGO
Please e-mail brenda@sparklensprinkle.com with your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and prize choice.

1 comment:

Sue said...

April, you have created a lovely serene scene here. Love it.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive