Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Inspiration Challenge

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am glad you dropped by today! At Cat's Pajamas they are having an inspiration challenge and here the picture for our inspiration. It is so "Springy " and refreshing looking.



I just love the poodle and cat, so I decided to use them together. Hopefully they can keep a truce for a little while! LOL! Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and stay cool!


4 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the pinks and greens....

Shona Erlenborn said...

So so cute! Love the pinks and greens together.

E. Marie said...

April, this is adorable. Great take on the inspirational picture!!

Brenda said...

OOOOH - my favorite colors! Love that cat!

Blog Archive