Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Anything But Square

Hi! I hope you have been enjoying your day. We had a downpour earlier, but it turned out nice later. If you are looking for the Technique Tuesday post you can see it below. I am entering this card in Just Rite's "Anything But Square" challenge. I had some lovely scalloped cardstock that I folded in half to make my shape. I used the saying and frame from the Butterfly Garden stamp set. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!


7 comments:

Sue said...

Oh April, beautiful papers and design. Love the sentiment and the butterfly too.

Hugs
Sue

Brenda said...

Gorgeous! Love the soft pinks and mauves.

Sheri said...

Great colors and embellishments! Very fun! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Marge said...

GORGEOUS card; LOVE that butterfly die and such a perfect JR sentiment to go with it!!!

Unknown said...

This is such a stunning card. I love the shape, the paper, the that wonderful sentiment with the butterfly.

kathi17 said...

Beautiful shape, papers, embellishments. It's a really gorgeous card!

E. Marie said...

This card is beautiful!! Very creative shaped card.

Blog Archive